Never before seen Purespring Watercress scenes!!!

For discussion of the issues faced when building a model or layout - how to replicate wood, what glues to use, exactly how much weathering can a Gnat take, a good source of detailing accessories - you get the picture, I'm sure.

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

ian holmes
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: Railways, photography and maintaining my Englishness living in America

Never before seen Purespring Watercress scenes!!!

Postby ian holmes » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:34 pm

Going out on a bit of a limb here with a bold statement like that, it is 10 years since I built the layout and that would be the only time you would have seen these scenes.
So, while I was working on the layout refurbishment today I had cause to remove the roof of workshop and office as I was planning to spruce up the roof a tad.
It was then I saw the rooms from above. To be honest I'd even forgotten that I'd put a desk and stuff in the office.
The table and chair came from a Fujimi 1:24 garage and tools kit. Much of the rest of that kit is in the workshop scene.
The workshop, everyone sees from head on from the front of the layout, so you might not see the health and safety at work act posters on the wall, or the Snap-on tools neatly arranged in the tool chest.
Model railway psychic nutjob
Ian's Gn15 pages at http://www.iholmes.com
Try something different http://gnine.info

Nevadablue
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: model trains, model steam
Gn15, G, 1:24ish people and scenery

Re: Never before seen Purespring Watercress scenes!!!

Postby Nevadablue » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:05 am

Neat stuff Ian! Time has been kind to the inside of the building. Thanks for the peek! :D

(I had to switch to the backup site to post a reply... the Gn15 site went out while I was reading the post)
Ken

Jon Randall
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: Narrow gauge railways, modelling

Re: Never before seen Purespring Watercress scenes!!!

Postby Jon Randall » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:03 am

Great coat 8)
Jon Randall

Needs to stop procrastinating and start modelling

Return to “Modelling Matters”