For discussion of the issues faced when building a model or layout - how to replicate wood, what glues to use, exactly how much weathering can a Gnat take, a good source of detailing accessories - you get the picture, I'm sure.
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:42 pm
- Interests: Models, Music and Motors
I decided that my little green diesel needed a home.
And 24 hours later.
There is a steam engine on the go as well.
- Seasoned Campaigner
- Posts: 472
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:40 pm
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Interests: trains, photography, outdoor life.
Looks very nice!
Let us know how it continues.
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:33 pm
- Location: Nevada
- Interests: model trains, model steam
Gn15, G, 1:24ish people and scenery
Neat little layout and quick progress. I'll be watching for more news!
- True GnATTERbox
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 pm
- Location: Central New York State, USA
- Interests: Gn15 modeling after Hayward Estate RR
Nice layout, looking really good. That was very quick work. Please keep us posted on your progress.
Return to “Modelling Matters”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests