For discussion of the issues faced when building a model or layout - how to replicate wood, what glues to use, exactly how much weathering can a Gnat take, a good source of detailing accessories - you get the picture, I'm sure.
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- True GnATTERbox
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:15 pm
- Location: Stülow/ Germany
- Interests: Narrow Gauge, Photography
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:37 pm
- Location: Ascot, but on another planet according to some
- Interests: Narrow gauge
Modelling skills on order..........
- Posts: 1278
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:44 am
- Location: Market Drayton, Shropshire, UK
- Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)
Great video, great layout.
I've taken the liberty of moving your thread's location as it's about a Gn15 model rather than a 15" prototype.
- Posts: 690
- Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:13 am
- Location: Minnesota
- Interests: Railways, photography and maintaining my Englishness living in America
That’s very nice, Thanks for sharing
Return to “Modelling Matters”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 14 guests