Don't you just love pizza layouts
We have a model railway exhibition next weekend so time to sort out the layout which has been sitting untouched in the garage all year.
* lift of plastic sheet it has been covered with and shake off loose scenic foam
* run lead pencil around the tracks
* untangle transformer and sound system and plug in
* turn voltage up to 12 volts
* place loco on track and give it an occassional push. After three circuits its running sweetly. Turn voltage back to 8 volts. Test sound system.
* glue hut lean-too roof back into place
* glue cab roof back on loco. Touch up the paint where it has been scratched
Ready to go. Time elapsed 60 minutes