(F) Fifteen and Counting

For discussion of the issues faced when building a model or layout - how to replicate wood, what glues to use, exactly how much weathering can a Gnat take, a good source of detailing accessories - you get the picture, I'm sure.

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

Gerry Bullock
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: Gn15 and O Gauge at Club.

(F) Fifteen and Counting

Postby Gerry Bullock » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:25 pm

Just before my recent "Hiccup" :wink: I bought one of the Fleischmann Starter Oe sets on Ebay - definitely the way to get a potential Gn15 Power Unit cheap as the unwanted bits just go back on eBay :!:
Only opened package this weekend to the delight of my Granddaughter and realised that I had, at last, a working layout :evil: . Well at least I can run in the various Locos I've built. Only problem is the basic oval takes up a space of 0.9x1.2 metres.
Anyhow I've now run most Locos for an hour or so and here's a shot of all of them + some rolling stock (There's another 5 of 6 knocking around that aren't finished and more in pipeline). There are a couple I didn't build.
Surprisingly the power available from the standard Fleischmann Controller will drive all that lot (albeit slowly) around the oval.
So little time, so many ideas!!!!! GerryB.
http://gn15gnutt.blogspot.com/

Return to “Modelling Matters”