For discussion of the issues faced when building a model or layout - how to replicate wood, what glues to use, exactly how much weathering can a Gnat take, a good source of detailing accessories - you get the picture, I'm sure.
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- GnatterBox Centurion
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 am
- Location: northeast coast
- Interests: large scale narrow gauge micro layouts
quite a well documented project. looking forward to the next.
- True GnATTERbox
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:59 pm
- Location: Derbyshire. UK
- Interests: Modelling something different
Well that's it. Newland's has done it's last exhibition for now. It's meandering it's way down to Suffolk - thanks Barry - and may well be seen on the Southern exhibition circuit. Always nice to see a layout live on.
Return to “Modelling Matters”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests