For discussion of the issues faced when building a model or layout - how to replicate wood, what glues to use, exactly how much weathering can a Gnat take, a good source of detailing accessories - you get the picture, I'm sure.
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- Posts: 1176
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:44 am
- Location: Market Drayton, Shropshire, UK
- Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)
Well, you don’t seem to downcast about being made redundant so one way or another (i.e. new job or modelling time) I hope the future is bright.
Your Emett creations certainly make me smile. Here’s hoping you might at least do a bit more track, scenery, buildings or whatever to set them off still more.
- True GnATTERbox
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:26 pm
- Location: Near Welshpool, UK
- Interests: GN15 models, Rowland Emett, Fantastical Machines,
Following the previous post I am now working on a freelance basis so I am mostly at home. So maybe a layout will appear soon. There are lots of designs on paper for a Cameo type probably exhibition layout.
Here is my latest Smallbrook kit, dry run before primer coat. This has been on my workbench since January (I got it for Christmas). There are a lot more details to fit after painting.
My name is Geoff - a dabbler in all things narrow gauge and unlikely.
Return to “Modelling Matters”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests