For discussion of the issues faced when building a model or layout - how to replicate wood, what glues to use, exactly how much weathering can a Gnat take, a good source of detailing accessories - you get the picture, I'm sure.
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- True GnATTERbox
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:29 pm
- Location: France.
- Interests: I always like Gn15!
Does anyone know these two dimensions of a ModelPower H0 DDT Plymouth diesel? Thanks by advance.
- GnatterBox Centurion
- Posts: 335
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:42 pm
- Location: Northamptonshire
- Interests: British Narrow gauge, American shortlines,anything that runs on rails really.
The length is 87mm and the width is 30mm
I hope this helps.
Return to “Modelling Matters”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest