Well the graphite did help, but I've now put the electrofrog in and the insulfrog can go onto the pier that is being sub-contracted out. I just couldn't work out if was just slightly stuttering ever so slightly. Might be one of those things that once you convince yourself you can't shake.
Electrically it still all operates as before, but I think I have to sit down and really work out the wiring. At present its just using the single controller, but I want to run two controllers so the front line can be run idependant of the back line.
The line is going to be nailed down that end this weekend and the card laid and the concrete work started. So might just have to drop lots of wire and work it out later
Concrete tips picked up from many useful threads here. I've got fine N gauge ballast, polyfilla, geeso, grey acrylic ink, black acryclic , spreaders and a test piece done.
Interestingly it looked a bit matt and I brushed it with a spark plug wire brush (wasted purchase to distress wood and far too soft) and it put a patina shine onto the surface. Bit hard to make out in the pic, but sort of like like that well worn smooth concrete finish you find on well walked surfaces. Burnished is the word I was looking for
was a bit too bright, so dry brushed with some white and matt varnish and it toned down a bit, still can burnish with the copper brush so will save that for the entire panel. Also needs more filler as it looks far too rough,