7/8 & 1:12 exhibition at Perrygrove 9th June 2013

Minimum gauge modelling in other scales.

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

chris stockdale
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)

7/8 & 1:12 exhibition at Perrygrove 9th June 2013

Postby chris stockdale » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Jez put this post up in the 7/8ths Lounge a while back:

'Given the recent increase in awareness of 7/8 & 1:12 scale modelling I thought it would be a good time to hold an exhibition to showcase the scales. Sunday the 9th of June 2013 will be a 'Vintage trains day' at Perrygrove with the Heywood stock running as well as the service train. We have use of a new 'room' in the carriage shed. Allen Law of 'Minimum Gauge Models' is bringing his stand and Si Harris of 'Modelearth' is bringing his stand and has offered space for other traders to display their products. I am going to bring 'Waterfield Hall' and would like to here from anyone who would be interested in bringing either a layout or an individual model for display.'

Rob Bennett (Busybodies) is planning to bring:

'My 12th 009 garden layout...and possibly a 7.1/4" Tinkerbell small diorama'

whilst Steph' H is down for her Snipe Fen Farm and Adrian Clarke for his module Dale End Mine.

There may well be more...

I know this is larger scale stuff than many Gnatterboxers 'do' but how could you resist some fine modelling and a great day out at the Perrygrove?

cheers,

RoGNer
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: Narrow Gauge Railways; beer; Goblins

Postby RoGNer » Fri May 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi Chris

Not sure if i contacted you before? I have a Gn15 micro (Ivorsiding) that i'd be pleased to bring along for the day? It's a variation on Steve's Simplicity Sidings - with a mushroom and parsnip theme

Let me know if you are interested.

Best wishes
Roger Swan
Cardiff
Keep it on the Short and Gnarrow!

chris stockdale
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)

Postby chris stockdale » Fri May 03, 2013 7:40 pm

Roger,

I reckon you have spotted by now that we are a pretty laid back bunch so bring it please - it'll be fun, promise.

Cheers,

Corusman
True GnATTERbox
True GnATTERbox
Interests: Narrow gauge in lots of sizes

Postby Corusman » Mon May 06, 2013 8:36 am

I'll bring Sunnyvale Mushroom Farm, I am trying to get another loco finished in time for June 9th. Feel a bit vulnerable to mishaps with only one.

RoGNer
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: Narrow Gauge Railways; beer; Goblins

Postby RoGNer » Mon May 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Chris Stockdale wrote:Roger,

I reckon you have spotted by now that we are a pretty laid back bunch so bring it please - it'll be fun, promise.

Cheers,

:D Sure will ! Looking forward to it - The Swiss Roll bolster wagon might get its first run..! If all else fails theres always the parsnip factory produce. A new volunteer has signed up at Ivorsidings - the young Rev Jones. He's rather shy as Myfanwy from the office keeps winking at him.. all will be revealed (she said)

Roger
Keep it on the Short and Gnarrow!

Return to “Size doesn't matter”