The latest , possibly last of the WW1 steam locos I have built. The Pechot-Bourdon was heavily involved in clear up after WW1, so I had to have one. Body is 3D printed, but I have compromised on chassis by using Mehano inside framed chassis, not outside framed. But at least it seems to work OK, which is probably not the case had I built the Scalkelink kit for the loco. It is said it takes longer to build the chassis than the loco, so not for me, and the Scalelink kit costs a lot more and still not sure if it is 1/32 or 1/35.
Only one bogie has motor(not enough room for two), and powered one does not swiffle , so the other turns more. Weight in both boilers is actually coins, and seems to be enough. To improve running pickup from both bogies.
Not sure if it will run on Place de la Victoire yet.
Just found that Chris Ward has done a 3D printed version for OO9, but he uses the Kato chassis with conventional bogies. Will be interesting to see if he has it at Leeds.
Model now live on Shapeways. I am sure someone will ask for it in smaller scale, possibly Gn15 with taller cab.