Been getting this for several days now

Spotted something that's not working as expected? Report it here, please.

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

Willow Creek Traction
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: HO, On30, G/Hn15, regular G, kites, model rockets, the occasional model boat, retro sci-fi miniatures game.

Been getting this for several days now

Postby Willow Creek Traction » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:10 pm

Hey Y'all;
Been getting this for several days now for every post I tryto go see, "No route found for "GET /viewtopic.php""
And that meas every post I click on.
Can see the forum sections and the catalog of threads, but individual posts, nope, not gonna happen.
Fascinating that it turns out I can make a post, but can not go see any post.
Will bet I can't even come back and see my own post later today.
later,
Forrest
later, Forrest Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -- Nikola Tesla, July, 1934

Willow Creek Traction
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: HO, On30, G/Hn15, regular G, kites, model rockets, the occasional model boat, retro sci-fi miniatures game.

Re: Been getting this for several days now

Postby Willow Creek Traction » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:22 am

Jon Randall sent me an altered url which is now working, appreciate it.
Other bizarre thing was that when I clicked to post the above, the Gn15 server not found message came up: but when I thought, hmm, let's find out if that is another glitch, and opened the forum in a new tab, my post had clearly been made on the server which was not found.
I dunno, I have no idea.
Whatever dysfunctional electrons are causing that and how they are doing so is well over my head, way over my head.
later, Forrest Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -- Nikola Tesla, July, 1934

Return to “Error reports”