A home for threads which don't relate to minimum(ish) gauge railways
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- Posts: 1190
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:44 am
- Location: Market Drayton, Shropshire, UK
- Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)
Please don’t stop posting pics. You can add them direct to any Gnatterbox post (including editing previous posts with Flickr links) at no cost to you. I’d suggest keeping the size down to 500k or less though please to help ensure they load fairly quickly for the rest of us to enjoy.
- GnatterBox Centurion
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:42 pm
- Location: Northamptonshire
- Interests: British Narrow gauge, American shortlines,anything that runs on rails really.
To be quite honest Chris I think I have covered every aspect of the model as it stands.
I have a thing called polymyalgia which affects my hands so making any new models in the near future is unlikely.
I still manage to operate it and attend a few shows every year though.
Thank you for your interest.
Kind regards Peter M
Return to “gNot Minimum Gauge”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest