Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

Joseph
'boxer
'boxer
Interests: H0 scale model railroading, APA Box Model Railroading

Back to the bench

Postby Joseph » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Back to the bench

Hello dear friends, i´m starting this topic, to show some works that i´m going to do, they are all about model railroading, in the H0 1:87 scale, i´m more in to landscapes, that´s the thing i love more to do in the model railroading theme, but i also going to do buildings and all that´s related with the world of miniature trains, to replicate the real world, and do some dioramas, and APA BOX modules.
Right now the summer vacations are reaching the end, and i still have some days to organize my scale modelling workbench, it was a time to clean all the dust, and put all in the right places, it´s like starting for a new season, of my favorit hobby, i hope that this topic it will be a place to share my ideas, and learn from your advices, and tips, for now i just leave this photo of the bench, in the next days, i will give more updates, thank´s for your attention, and for following, my best regards, have a nice day. :D

Joseph
'boxer
'boxer

Postby Joseph » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Hello again dear friends, in the continuation of this topic i share here some more photos, this ones is from my models that i arranged in glass showcases, here in my house, i live in a flat so this is the way that i arranged to save space, it´s was some part of the work done during the last days of summer vacations.

Image-ImageImage
Image-Image-Image

Image-Image-Image
Image-Image-Image-

Image-Image
Image-Image-Image-

Image-Image

Image-Image-

Image-Image-

Image-Image-Image
Image-Image-Image

So and back to the bench this is a kit that i´m going to do, it´s a Lineside building with hut, the model is in the H0 1:87 scale, it´s from the brand Kibri, it´s my first time that i use this kit brand, so let´s put the hands to work, i will give more updates soon, thank´s for your attention, and for your time my best regards, have a nice day. :D

Image-Image

Joseph
'boxer
'boxer

Postby Joseph » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Hello dear friends, this is just a brief update, the kit is already assembled, and i also painted it with primer ( Tamiya surface primer - gray ), so the next step is the painting process, and the weathering, i did not glued the roof and the windows, and some parts of the kit, i prefer this way for me it´s more easy to paint, when i finish that part i will give another update, thank´s for your time and attention, my best regards, have a nice day. :D

NotHarryPotter
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: On15, On30, 9mm NG, Gn15

Back to the bench

Postby NotHarryPotter » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:45 am

Very nice work... an inspiring collection of models!
It is easy for the casual viewer to forget just how much work goes into creating quality results.

regards :D
"I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." -- Groucho Marx

Geoff

Return to “gNot Minimum Gauge”