Want to talk about Sir Arthur Heywood's 15" gauge railways? About modern day minimum gauge lines? Have you found a minimum gauge line you've not seen mentioned on the website? Want directions to one of the railways that is mentioned? Whatever your interest in real minimum gauge lines, post your questions (and answer other modellers' questions) here.
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:33 pm
- Location: Nevada
- Interests: model trains, model steam
Gn15, G, 1:24ish people and scenery
The subject of this image, found somewhere on the net, seems to be rust...
- Seasoned Campaigner
- Posts: 382
- Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:46 pm
- Location: Belfast, N Ireland
- Interests: Narrow gauge of all types, Gn15 most recently, making models with a budget of £0.00
Lovely photo Ken - thanks for that.
I'm looking at that and thinking "good for another 20 years, then I'll maybe paint it"
"Because I Can"
Return to “Prototype Prattles”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests