Want to talk about Sir Arthur Heywood's 15" gauge railways? About modern day minimum gauge lines? Have you found a minimum gauge line you've not seen mentioned on the website? Want directions to one of the railways that is mentioned? Whatever your interest in real minimum gauge lines, post your questions (and answer other modellers' questions) here.
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:06 pm
- Location: Hollywood CA/just moved
- Interests: any thing with narrow gauge and quarries
It's in German but does not matter. Great clip !
It's my RR and it exists,in my mind!!!!!!!!
- GnatterBox Centurion
- Posts: 320
- Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:07 pm
- Location: Brittany
- Interests: just about every scale you can think of....
cute trains generally
To know the meaning of life you need not to be dealt a good hand, but rather to play the worthless hand you have been dealt to the best of your ability.
Return to “Prototype Prattles”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest