Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
In 1879, the Coronado Railroad, a 20 inch, baby gauge, was constructed to link the base of the Longfellow Mine incline to the smelter. In 1880, a steam engine replaced mule power. The railroad continued to operate until 1922. In1882 these operations were sold to a Scottish firm, the Arizona Copper Company.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest