Resetting Password

A general talking shop for any subject under the sun (even Monty Python). This would also be a good place to make suggestions about the site itself or about these forums (or "fora", if you're particularly pedantic).

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

Gavin Sowry
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: Railways, of course. Cricket , Footy and Holden cars!

Resetting Password

Postby Gavin Sowry » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:24 am

Just had an email from a well respected (and, incidently, a foundation member) member of this site.

His computer crashed, and is trying to reset Gn15, and gNatterbox access/passwords. One of the questions he has to answer is something about a cat, and directs him to a now non existant Gn15 reference. Says he has been trying for a month to get his 'fix'......

So far, no response from the group. What's up?
Gavin Sowry
Gn15 Gnu Zealand

tebee
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: just about every scale you can think of....
cute trains generally

Re: Resetting Password

Postby tebee » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:47 am

What address is he trying to access?

the cat picture still exists at http://gn15.info/rac.jpg

see-

Other people seem it have managed to register so I'm not exactly sure what the problem is.

If he can't get on, PM me his userid and what he wants his password to be and I'll reset it manually.

Incidentally, just because he has changed his computer he does not need to change his password, the forum still remembers it .

Tom
To know the meaning of life you need not to be dealt a good hand, but rather to play the worthless hand you have been dealt to the best of your ability.

Return to “Blether”