A general talking shop for any subject under the sun (even Monty Python). This would also be a good place to make suggestions about the site itself or about these forums (or "fora", if you're particularly pedantic).
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- True GnATTERbox
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:57 am
- Location: France
- Interests: Trains. What else ?
Last edited by Nipissing
on Sun May 08, 2016 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Have a nice day
- Posts: 2166
- Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:55 pm
- Location: Accrington and sometimes France
- Interests: France, any narrow/minmum gauge 40cm,50cm , 60cm
using knex to support track is a neat idea
Narrow gauge Francophile interested in 1m, 60cm,50cm , 40cm and smaller gauges . Build in scales from 1/6th to 1/24th. Also 1/32nd and 1/35th using 16.5mm track to represent 50cm and 60cm gauges. http://www.rue-d-etropal.com
Return to “Blether”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest