A general talking shop for any subject under the sun (even Monty Python). This would also be a good place to make suggestions about the site itself or about these forums (or "fora", if you're particularly pedantic).
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- GnatterBox Centurion
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:33 am
- Location: Wamberal NSW Australia
- Interests: On15, On30, 9mm NG, Gn15
It has been a long time since I've posted.
I found these photos of Heywood's railway on the Internet Archive. I hope they are of use. There are also passenger coach drawings there,https://archive.org/details/minimumgaugerail44341gut
"I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." -- Groucho Marx
- Seasoned Campaigner
- Posts: 440
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:54 am
- Location: Auckland, New Zealand
- Interests: Railway history, drinking beer
Thanks for posting that - our bible.
The figures remind me of the ones on Bilco’s layout.
Return to “Blether”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests