Content in Blether

A general talking shop for any subject under the sun (even Monty Python). This would also be a good place to make suggestions about the site itself or about these forums (or "fora", if you're particularly pedantic).

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

Alan
True GnATTERbox
True GnATTERbox
Interests: Narrow Gauge Railway Modeling, Good Wine and Plentiful Food

Content in Blether

Postby Alan » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:30 pm

Chaps, bear in mind that I'm wearing my moderator's hat as I type this.

Please be aware that this is a public forum, readily readable all over the world, and membership of the forum is not necessary to read the content. Therefore, when posting, please take care to avoid deliberately or potentially racist, jingoist, political or otherwise offensive comments, observations or remarks.

It has been pointed out to me that we've taken this to the limits of general acceptability in some areas, in particular on the Borat thread and comments relating to obviously and specifically identifiable ethnic minorities claiming state benefit.

The Blether forum IS for content irrelevent to minimum narrow gauge model railways but it is still governed by the rules that we all signed up to, as well as general decency towards our fellow man. Please think, and read, twice before hitting the Submit button.

Thank you for your time

Alan
Moderator hat back on the peg
Alan Rogers, CEO of Chagrin Mines - Gn15
Annoying Questioner of Established Protocol & Procedure

Return to “Blether”