Wanted: web designer based in the UK.

A general talking shop for any subject under the sun (even Monty Python). This would also be a good place to make suggestions about the site itself or about these forums (or "fora", if you're particularly pedantic).

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

chris stockdale
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)

Wanted: web designer based in the UK.

Postby chris stockdale » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:42 pm

There are finally stirrings deep in the publishing jungle. Fingers are hitting keyboards to create the first epistle from Harris, Bennett and Stockdale Publishing.

Ferd, who created and runs the 7/8ths Lounge (very much in the image of and inspired by the Gnatterbox) pulled together a quick web presence for us last year, see here:

http://www.hbspublishing.co.uk

but is inundated with other business and family things. He therefore needs to take a step back at a time where we need to update our site. If there is a Gnatterboxer who does web design, or who could recommend someone who does so I would love to hear from you please.

bestest,

dave
'boxer
'boxer
Interests: Railways

Postby dave » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:01 am

Hi Chris,

Did you get something sorted with this??

I was meant to message you when you'd originally posted the plea, but had alot on at the time and have just remembered about it.

Dave

chris stockdale
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)

Postby chris stockdale » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:07 pm

Dave,

In fact Ferd has said that he can make to time to redo our website. Thus at present at least, I think I'm sorted. Thanks for the thought.

cheers,

Return to “Blether”