GN 15 modelling and Humour

A general talking shop for any subject under the sun (even Monty Python). This would also be a good place to make suggestions about the site itself or about these forums (or "fora", if you're particularly pedantic).

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

Rust Boiler
True GnATTERbox
True GnATTERbox
Interests: I currently model in 009 narrow gauge but having seen your site I will put that on the back burner and convert to GN15. What a fantastic scale.

GN 15 modelling and Humour

Postby Rust Boiler » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:46 pm

I am extremely new to this forum and you guys are the best thing thats ever happened. You are tolerant, friendly, informative, willing to share. There are many different levels of modelling that are "( All acceptable ) to your standards and that is what sets you lovely people apart from the rest!
By the REST I mean the rivet counters! ....With your mob I can do what the heck I like and some one somewhere will probably like it!!
You guys PROMOTE railway modelling without boundaries!!.. count me in brothers! ( and indeed SISTERS!)....Sorry! just excited to be a new member.
Pete
It's not what you make it's how you make it.

chris stockdale
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)

Postby chris stockdale » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:25 am

And your friendly neighbourhood moderator moves your posts to places he thinks they might fit a tad better too! :lol: (don't worry about it)

Yep, I reckon this is a great spot for all the reasons you give. It's a hobby and as far as we are concerned it's not just meant to be fun, we pretty much insist on it.

Glad you're enjoying it so much.

cheers,

Rust Boiler
True GnATTERbox
True GnATTERbox
Interests: I currently model in 009 narrow gauge but having seen your site I will put that on the back burner and convert to GN15. What a fantastic scale.

Postby Rust Boiler » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:40 am

[quote="Chris Stockdale"]

And your friendly neighbourhood moderator moves your posts to places he thinks they might fit a tad better too! :lol: (don't worry about it)

Yep, I reckon this is a great spot for all the reasons you give. It's a hobby and as far as we are concerned it's not just meant to be fun, we pretty much insist on it.

Glad you're enjoying it so much.

cheers,

[/quote]

Oh dear!..I am sorry. I was wondering why I could not find my posts the other day but now I know. I will try next time to get it in the right box. Thanks for your help Chris.
It's not what you make it's how you make it.

chris stockdale
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)

Postby chris stockdale » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:26 am

Rust Boiler wrote:
Oh dear!..I am sorry. I was wondering why I could not find my posts the other day but now I know. I will try next time to get it in the right box.

No probs Pete. I'd rather you posted happily away with the possibility of popping something slightly out of place than worry overly about getting it exactly right. It's no great problem for me to do a quick 'tidy' if I think something might be happier in one spot rather than another.

As you've spotted we're a pretty relaxed bunch in here and generally that's about all the 'moderating' I and the others ever have to do.

Meantimes, enjoy!

cheers,

Return to “Blether”