Hey, y'all here who do flight sims and computer stuff - questions for ya.
1. I have a railroad simulator, Trainz 2006, on here and that's it in sims.
2. Dad, having been a pilot for a couple years, (Grandad Wood was a general aviation pilot for a long time) for decades has several different flight sims. Which I've occasionally played with when visiting.
3. Occasionally I ponder getting a flight simulator for my own box of bits and bytes here.
4. Have messy health, hands, eyes, and brain, which occasionally serisously curtail both plastic model time and computer time.
5. I am by no means a computer geek - by no means - and with my health I get very frustrated very quick when faced with unclear computer stuff, or unclear any other stuff in life for that matter.
6. This computer's relevant stats -->
is from 2009.
(and I only know the following because of the sticker on the side)
Is an HP a6700y.
processor is AMD Phenom X4 9150e Quad core
4 GB system memory
500 GB hard drive
NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE Graphics
64 bit edition Windows Vista
7.? What flight sims will it run?