I'm back

With apologies to Flanders and Swann (The Gnu Song, if you must know), this forum is for all those "Hi", "Howdy" and "This is who I am" messages. If you're introducing yourself, please start a new topic (unless your somebody else's alter-ego, in which case seek professional help)

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

docnjoj
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: used to model 7/8 scale but now am definitely hooked on GN15 as my only scale until now. G9 has appeared.

I'm back

Postby docnjoj » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello GN15 folks. I am older but no wiser but I am back to model railroading. I have been ordering track and a radio system, the Deltang setup, and I will start putting together some running stuff and hopefully a small layout or box diorama. I started reading Gnatterbox again and nostalga set in. I hope to send in some photos soon of things beginning. One of my paper locos is still hanging out in the Loco Shed. That is way cool. I also still must be an anglophile, since I have my old Flanders and Swann albums from their shows in NYC, and London. Hello all again and I hope Steve Bennett is doing better.
David (Doc)
David (Doc)
Fairhope, AL USA
After extensive recalculation, I have determined that the meaning of life is NOT 42! The secret of life, however is "enjoying the passage of time" (James Taylor)

chris stockdale
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)

Postby chris stockdale » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:32 am

Hi Doc,

Well, you have had just a little break from us, haven't you? But they all come back in the end! :D

cheers,

Return to “You really ought to gnow your who's wahoo”