With apologies to Flanders and Swann (The Gnu Song, if you must know), this forum is for all those "Hi", "Howdy" and "This is who I am" messages. If you're introducing yourself, please start a new topic (unless your somebody else's alter-ego, in which case seek professional help)
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- GnatterBox Centurion
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:46 pm
- Location: Belfast, N Ireland
- Interests: Narrow gauge of all types, Gn15 most recently, making models with a budget of £0.00
I've resurfaced after a fairly hectic few years, and have finally managed to put saw to plywood and make a start at... something. More as it takes shape!
Happy to see that the Gnatterbox is alive and well - its good to be back!
"Because I Can"
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:44 am
- Location: Market Drayton, Shropshire, UK
- Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)
Gnice to see you back again.
Return to “You really ought to gnow your who's wahoo”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest