With apologies to Flanders and Swann (The Gnu Song, if you must know), this forum is for all those "Hi", "Howdy" and "This is who I am" messages. If you're introducing yourself, please start a new topic (unless your somebody else's alter-ego, in which case seek professional help)
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- GnatterBox Centurion
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A.
- Interests: old technology and small railways, with new technology tossed in.
Old fogey member here, who finally was able to re-log in after SIX YEARS of trying.
I'm way behind speed -- please bear with me.
Primary interests are Heywood style equipment in Gn15, and tipcars, tipcars, and more tipcars.
Books have been my primary aim of late though.
- Posts: 1248
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:10 am
- Location: Suffolk, UK
- Interests: Railways, Cats, Computers, Beer
Was it something you said?
welcome back Jeff, what have you been up to in the wierd and wonderful world that is Gn15 whilst you were wandering the dusty plains?
If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer.
The only thing that keeps me sane, is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes....
Never knowingly sensible!
- Posts: 970
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:18 pm
- Location: NW Leics, England
- Interests: Narrow gauge railways, modelling
Welcome back Jeff
Blimey 6 years
I haven't logged in for 6 weeks and I've got 810 posts to read
Needs to stop procrastinating and start modelling
Return to “You really ought to gnow your who's wahoo”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest