Gnother Gnew Gnutter

With apologies to Flanders and Swann (The Gnu Song, if you must know), this forum is for all those "Hi", "Howdy" and "This is who I am" messages. If you're introducing yourself, please start a new topic (unless your somebody else's alter-ego, in which case seek professional help)

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

WaterleyShunter
True GnATTERbox
True GnATTERbox
Location: Brigstow, UK, EU, Planet Three, Sol, Outer Orion, Alpha Quadrant
Interests: Narrow & minimum gauge railways full size & model, agriculture, cycling, science fiction

Gnother Gnew Gnutter

Postby WaterleyShunter » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:27 am

Hi all,

I had actually been modelling in Gn15 for several months before I found this forum - now I wish I'd found it sooner!

I currently model in two scales/gauges; Gn15, and SM32 outside (so can 'play trains' whatever the weather). I used to model in 00 but got fed up with the lack of realism and detail and the need to follow standard-gauge strictures. In Gn15 it is easy to scratchbuild an acceptable model which can be of anything at all.

Having lurked for a bit I decided the people here were a decent lot (unlike some fora which seem to become acidic sparring-fields) and so here I am.

Details of the Waterley Bank Estate Railway soon to follow....

Happy modelling...

chris stockdale
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)

Postby chris stockdale » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:55 am

Hi Daffyd,

Well, at least you've found us now! :D Welcome!

As you have noticed this is a most helpful and friendly spot with perhaps the widest (and deepest) knowledge of things 15", or thereabouts, around. Looking forward to seeing your ideas/models in due course.

cheers,

Tomo
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: Gn15 and Micro Layouts

Postby Tomo » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Even someone who only models as few as two scales is welcomed here!

:lol:

Return to “You really ought to gnow your who's wahoo”