With apologies to Flanders and Swann (The Gnu Song, if you must know), this forum is for all those "Hi", "Howdy" and "This is who I am" messages. If you're introducing yourself, please start a new topic (unless your somebody else's alter-ego, in which case seek professional help)
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- True GnATTERbox
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 am
- Location: Brigstow, UK, EU, Planet Three, Sol, Outer Orion, Alpha Quadrant
- Interests: Narrow & minimum gauge railways full size & model, agriculture, cycling, science fiction
I had actually been modelling in Gn15 for several months before I found this forum - now I wish I'd found it sooner!
I currently model in two scales/gauges; Gn15, and SM32 outside (so can 'play trains' whatever the weather). I used to model in 00 but got fed up with the lack of realism and detail and the need to follow standard-gauge strictures. In Gn15 it is easy to scratchbuild an acceptable model which can be of anything at all.
Having lurked for a bit I decided the people here were a decent lot (unlike some fora which seem to become acidic sparring-fields) and so here I am.
Details of the Waterley Bank Estate Railway soon to follow....
- Posts: 1173
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:44 am
- Location: Market Drayton, Shropshire, UK
- Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)
Well, at least you've found us now!
As you have noticed this is a most helpful and friendly spot with perhaps the widest (and deepest) knowledge of things 15", or thereabouts, around. Looking forward to seeing your ideas/models in due course.
- GnatterBox Centurion
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:06 am
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Interests: Gn15 and Micro Layouts
Even someone who only models as few as two scales is welcomed here!
Return to “You really ought to gnow your who's wahoo”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest