With apologies to Flanders and Swann (The Gnu Song, if you must know), this forum is for all those "Hi", "Howdy" and "This is who I am" messages. If you're introducing yourself, please start a new topic (unless your somebody else's alter-ego, in which case seek professional help)
Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:03 am
- Location: Adelaide, Australia
- Interests: Gn15, GNine, N/OO/HO scales
Hi guys, thought it was time for me to say hello.
I'm usually the head of my club's N gauge group but I have other interests and since discovering the delightfully quirky Gn15 and GNine scales I feel like stretching out my modelling!
Currently I have a 'U-Drive' Gn15 layout underway for the kids to play with at shows (a bit more durable loco stock than the N gauge one we have now I'd say) and am drawing up a two-module club exhibition layout in GNine- this might very well be an Australia first if its shown!
I look forward to meeting all of you fellow Gnuts,
Proud member South Australian Railway Modellers Assoc.
- Posts: 985
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:55 pm
- Location: Woodstock, Oxfordshire
- Interests: 7mm & 16mm NG, Gn15
Hi Matt - Welcome to the Gnuthouse! We'd love to see some photos of your layout as it progresses, and if you need any advice there is always someone here who can help.
- Posts: 1190
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:44 am
- Location: Market Drayton, Shropshire, UK
- Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)
Welcome to our little corner. As you've already spotted there's a wide range of stuff in here, often quirky, sometimes serious, but always enjoyable.
- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 8:34 pm
- Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
- Interests: Gn15, G 1:24
Klink wrote: am drawing up a two-module club exhibition layout in GNine- this might very well be an Australia first if its shown!
Hope you are going to post your plans here. I'm looking forward to seeing them.
Return to “You really ought to gnow your who's wahoo”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest