New in town ....

With apologies to Flanders and Swann (The Gnu Song, if you must know), this forum is for all those "Hi", "Howdy" and "This is who I am" messages. If you're introducing yourself, please start a new topic (unless your somebody else's alter-ego, in which case seek professional help)

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

Kev1340
'boxer
'boxer
Interests: N scale and Gn15 modelling

New in town ....

Postby Kev1340 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi all, I'm Kev from Yapton in West Sussex.

I've been modelling railways for over thirty years now! Originally GWR in 00, then moved to N, which later progressed to modelling the China Clay lines in Cornwall circa 1980's.

Ten years ago after unsuccessful forays into both 009 and O-16.5 I settled modelling American railroads in Wisconsin, still in N.

The narrow gauge 'itch' has never left me however, and after discovering this forumI realised Gn15 may be the cure! Time for some research and planning, with no lack of inspiration on this board.

Cheers,

Kev
Such is life

More_Cats_Than_Sense
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: Railways, Cats, Computers, Beer

Postby More_Cats_Than_Sense » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Welcome to the Gnuthouse Kev :)

The Gn15 bug can be a slow burrower, but it's persistent :wink:
Barry Weston

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer.

The only thing that keeps me sane, is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes....

Never knowingly sensible!

chris stockdale
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)

Postby chris stockdale » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:17 am

Hi Kev and welcome.

I suspect that Gn15 is the disease rather than the cure, but too late anyway as you're here now and there's no escape :D

Cheers,

Return to “You really ought to gnow your who's wahoo”