Back in the land of the living.

With apologies to Flanders and Swann (The Gnu Song, if you must know), this forum is for all those "Hi", "Howdy" and "This is who I am" messages. If you're introducing yourself, please start a new topic (unless your somebody else's alter-ego, in which case seek professional help)

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

terrystrains
'boxer
'boxer
Interests: Model Railways from TT to Gn15.

Back in the land of the living.

Postby terrystrains » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:54 pm

I'm Terry (terrystrains)and many of the old-timers may remember me from years ago. I was one of the first members of this forum and had written several items for the Gn15/info site. After a great deal of ill health, I'm back, still modelling now I'm retired and still in Gn15. Unfortunately, heart problems and parkinsons disease means my modelling is not as fine as it was but hey, who worries, I just enjoy it as much. Will try and contribute more to the forum as time goes on. Cheers

Trevor Coburn
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: Modeling Narrow Gauge Railways,

Postby Trevor Coburn » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Welcome back Terry, lets hope we se some of your work soon.

Trevor.
Trevor
Member of The Royal Institute of Grumpy Old Men

Willow Creek Traction
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: HO, On30, G/Hn15, regular G, kites, model rockets, the occasional model boat, retro sci-fi miniatures game.

Postby Willow Creek Traction » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:07 pm

We are happy to have you here however you are :D
later, Forrest Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -- Nikola Tesla, July, 1934

martin
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: gn15, audio recording, Film Photography

Postby martin » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:37 pm

Welcome back Terry
I turned to the darkside, I moved to Gnottinghamshire! http://suttonboningtongallery.com/soar-valley-garden-railway/
Gn15 Santa's Sleigh Launching Stationhttp://gn15.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9815

Return to “You really ought to gnow your who's wahoo”