Lasergang?

A section for our lovely Gn15 manufacturers to plug their latest releases and for the rest of us to post our wish lists. Don't be shy.

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

docnjoj
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: used to model 7/8 scale but now am definitely hooked on GN15 as my only scale until now. G9 has appeared.

Lasergang?

Postby docnjoj » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Hey Juergan and all. Does this company still exist? I did register at their site but it seems a bit wonky. They are one of the few folks making GN15 kits. Can you still get their little diesel or the railcar Juergan made?
David (Doc)
David (Doc)
Fairhope, AL USA
After extensive recalculation, I have determined that the meaning of life is NOT 42! The secret of life, however is "enjoying the passage of time" (James Taylor)

KEG
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: creative Nonsense

Re: Lasergang?

Postby KEG » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:07 pm

Can you still get their little diesel or the railcar Juergan made?

I never built a railcar from a laser kit. Easiest way to find out, if the Lasergan-Shop is still in business, is to contact them.
Mr. Saettler speaks and writes an excellent English.

Have Fun

Juergen

docnjoj
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: used to model 7/8 scale but now am definitely hooked on GN15 as my only scale until now. G9 has appeared.

Postby docnjoj » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:35 pm

OK Jeurgen
I'll do that . The website seems to be working. Really nice stuff.
David (Doc)
David (Doc)
Fairhope, AL USA
After extensive recalculation, I have determined that the meaning of life is NOT 42! The secret of life, however is "enjoying the passage of time" (James Taylor)

docnjoj
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer

Postby docnjoj » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:49 pm

I sent in an order to Lasergang for a complete train and my son, who speaks German helped me fill out the form. We couldn't figure out the Cart payment system so I sent my Credit Card number. I hope to hear back from them to let me know if I made any mistakes. Their products in plywood look really fun to build, but they also laser various plastics for some kits. With the Euro being a bit lower these days this could really open up the market to the US and Canada.
David (Doc)
David (Doc)
Fairhope, AL USA

chris69
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: any thing with narrow gauge and quarries

Postby chris69 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:33 am

Don't forget to have the VAT taken off. Its 19% of the total product value.
best
Chris
It's my RR and it exists,in my mind!!!!!!!!

docnjoj
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer

Postby docnjoj » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Thanks Chris for that info. They do seem to do that automatically when the price calculations are done.
David (Doc)
David (Doc)
Fairhope, AL USA

Return to “Trade tittle-tattle”