Gn15 wagons - reject bulk packs

A section for our lovely Gn15 manufacturers to plug their latest releases and for the rest of us to post our wish lists. Don't be shy.

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

tebee
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: just about every scale you can think of....
cute trains generally

Gn15 wagons - reject bulk packs

Postby tebee » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:36 pm

I promised this ages ago, well I finally finally got around to taking some photos today !

Some more detailed shots

What's wrong with them? Some are just superseded designs.Some have too much flash, some parts are misaligned or broken, many have curved bottoms - in the case of the chassis this means the ends are too thin, though they work fine. A few chassis may need the axleboxs drilling out to deepen them. Almost all should be usable with some work though. Suggested wheels are Proto2000 36 inch but most HO/OO wheels will work.

The price ? £1 each any number body or chassis . Postage and packing only £2.50 per order worldwide , but if you want your order to include any of the high sided/end wagons these go at a slightly higher rate due to the parcel being thicker and postage will be £5.50

My choice, but will try and accommodate any preferences, but no guarantees.

I also have a few only suitable as scenic items , these are only £0.50 each

Tom
To know the meaning of life you need not to be dealt a good hand, but rather to play the worthless hand you have been dealt to the best of your ability.

Return to “Trade tittle-tattle”