1:24 Figures

A section for our lovely Gn15 manufacturers to plug their latest releases and for the rest of us to post our wish lists. Don't be shy.

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

Carlo
True GnATTERbox
True GnATTERbox
Interests: figures, microlayouts

1:24 Figures

Postby Carlo » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Hello, all -
Some of you may be familiar with my range of 1:24 figures, with separate heads and arms, that I sculpted, cast, and sold for many years. You can see some samples at http://www.carlospirito.com/figures.html

I am now retired, and am looking for someone to take my masters, and have them molded and cast for sale. I am open to the type of arrangement we might come to. My chief interest is in seeing these figures being used again. If you're interested, please contact me at cspirito41@gmail.com

Carlo Spirito

Nevadablue
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: model trains, model steam
Gn15, G, 1:24ish people and scenery

Re: 1:24 Figures

Postby Nevadablue » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:38 am

Email sent Carlo.
Ken

KEG
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: creative Nonsense

Re: 1:24 Figures

Postby KEG » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:07 am

I can highly recommend those Carlo Spirito figures. Bought a few sets fom the late Steve Warrington and directly from Carlo.

Since they come with seperate heads, you can always mount heads from other makers, e.G. from the Preiser trackworkers.
The kit contains a few spares.

The masters plus rights should be aquired by someone with experience with mould making and resin casting. Thinking of Steve Bennett, but he seems not to be around in this forum anymore.

Have Fun

Juergen

Return to “Trade tittle-tattle”