Gn15 Figures

A section for our lovely Gn15 manufacturers to plug their latest releases and for the rest of us to post our wish lists. Don't be shy.

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

Gerry Bullock
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: Gn15 and O Gauge at Club.

Gn15 Figures

Postby Gerry Bullock » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:43 pm

My modelling days are over as my sight is deteriorating, 5th injection in right eye expected on Friday. I've listed a number of figures on eBay (UK only as postage is too high for EU)
More will follow plus Pepper 7 items and O-16.5 as well as O gauge rolling stock and maybe Locos.
So little time, so many ideas!!!!! GerryB.
http://gn15gnutt.blogspot.com/

MickT
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: 15" gauge and related railways Estate (Heywood) and Passenger/Pleasure (Greenly) types. Interest in 09 and 4mm scale 10¼" modelling (1n10¼?) and outside the scope of Gnatterbox, 009

Re: Gn15 Figures

Postby MickT » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:12 am

So sorry to hear that Gerry. I have enjoyed following your modelling exploits and viewing several of your fascinating and entertaining layouts over the past 8 or 9 years. I do hope you will still continue to be able to get some enjoyment from the hobby even though you may not actively be able to continue modelling.

Best regards

Mick

Nevadablue
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: model trains, model steam
Gn15, G, 1:24ish people and scenery

Postby Nevadablue » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:01 am

I agree. I hope you don't leave the hobby entirely. Even if you can't make things any more, it is still fun to play with the stuff. I thoroughly enjoy your work. I have recently been exploring ancient threads of yours.
Ken

Willow Creek Traction
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: HO, On30, G/Hn15, regular G, kites, model rockets, the occasional model boat, retro sci-fi miniatures game.

Postby Willow Creek Traction » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:22 am

Aw man, sorry :(
later, Forrest Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -- Nikola Tesla, July, 1934

Gerry Bullock
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: Gn15 and O Gauge at Club.

Postby Gerry Bullock » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:55 am

Thanks guys, anno domini I'm afraid nothing I or, currently, medics can do anything about.
Just hoping good eye doesn't go same way too soon (which it will) then I can't drive.
Attending my last show as an exhibitor on the 20th @ Shepton Mallet.
So little time, so many ideas!!!!! GerryB.

http://gn15gnutt.blogspot.com/

lesmond
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: Narrow gauge of all types, Gn15 most recently, making models with a budget of £0.00

Postby lesmond » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:10 pm

Ah Gerry.. so sorry to hear this news. I've been a big admirer of your modelling too, will miss it.

Les
"Because I Can"

tebee
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: just about every scale you can think of....
cute trains generally

Postby tebee » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:00 am

Sad to hear it Gerry

Seems age is a problem in our circles ( of track?)

http://www.wsj.com/articles/end-of-the- ... 1455157546
To know the meaning of life you need not to be dealt a good hand, but rather to play the worthless hand you have been dealt to the best of your ability.

stoke_ferry
'boxer
'boxer
Interests: GN15 and 009

Postby stoke_ferry » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:23 pm

So sorry to hear that, Gerry. I've always liked your work, and you and Richard Andrews are the reason I initially jumped into the world of GN15, when I took on Ruggin Manor Peat Works (as a confirmed 009 modeller!). Followed by the encouragement and products of one Steve Bennett it continues to be a great decision.
Stuart
----------------------------------
Ruggin Manor Peat Works

Uncle Tel
True GnATTERbox
True GnATTERbox
Interests: 0.16.5 & GN15

Postby Uncle Tel » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Hi Gerry

Sorry to hear of you health issues.

Likewise admired you work and contribution to this site.

Like others it was your work and Richard Andrews together with Steve Bennett that broadened my interests from 0.16.5 to Gn15

Caught up with Richard Andrews a couple of weeks back with his 0 Gauge layout Chard Creamery which was at our Stafford exhibition.

Catch you this weekend at Shepton

Kind regards

Terry

chris stockdale
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)

Postby chris stockdale » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi Terry,

Hoping Gerry won't put out too many expletives at a slight hijack of his thread but I too was at Stafford enjoying Chard Creamery, which I first saw last year (or was it the year before? :oops: ) at the big Gauge 0 Guild jamboree at Telford.

For those that don't know the layout it is about 42" long and consists of three sidings plus a 30" sector plate as a fiddle yard; thus no points. A very nice way of getting quite a lot of operational and scenic interest into a small space IMHO.

More details here:

http://www.bradfordmrc.org.uk/Exhibitio ... _2014.html

Cheers,

Return to “Trade tittle-tattle”