NEW 1:32 SCALE PROTOTYPICAL O&K SKIP brass kit comming u

A section for our lovely Gn15 manufacturers to plug their latest releases and for the rest of us to post our wish lists. Don't be shy.

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

Daniel O. Caso
True GnATTERbox
True GnATTERbox
Interests: Narrow gauge & industrial

NEW 1:32 SCALE PROTOTYPICAL O&K SKIP brass kit comming u

Postby Daniel O. Caso » Wed May 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Brian, a fellow modeller from the FS32NGModelrail group, is preparing a true to scale version of the olde, most common version ofg the O&K skips.

The kit will come wihout wheelsets but prepared to receive James Coldicott´s beautiful prototypical O&K wheelsets which includes shouldered brass bushing. Of course, also other wheelsets may be used.

The photos show the pilot model and this brass kit will be followed for a braked version of the same skip and after that a brass kit for an O&K loco body to be fit to donor mechanisms (probably but not sure yet Bachmann´s)

Here the first photos

Orenstien+And+Koppel+Skip+25 by d.caso, on Flickr

Orenstien+And+Koppel+Skip+24 by d.caso, on Flickr

Orenstien+And+Koppel+Skip+22 by d.caso, on Flickr

Orenstien+And+Koppel+Skip+21 by d.caso, on Flickr

I will be posting more about and a way to make contact with Brian soon.

Daniel

No, I have not any business connection with Brian. I am simply trying to encourage producers to get into my modelling scale so what moves me is simply personal interest and respect for good done work.
Also you will notice every now and then I am promoting producers that aren´t at all in 1:32 scale. Well, it is my nature share also what others would like to know even if it is not of my personal interest.
I am interested in 20" , 18" and 15" railways. specialy the ones related to agriculture. I am also interested in (old) lime stone industry.

Daniel O. Caso
True GnATTERbox
True GnATTERbox
Interests: Narrow gauge & industrial

Postby Daniel O. Caso » Wed May 29, 2013 12:32 pm

The bad news is Brian , who happens to be an 1:1 scale n.g. loco driver at the Sugar industry won´t be able to get ahead with the kits until the next 6 months have passed.
The good news is he is going to make also a boguie version of the frame so we all will be getting a lot of oportunities to build and bash.

As sonn as there are any news I will inform here.

Daniel
I am interested in 20" , 18" and 15" railways. specialy the ones related to agriculture. I am also interested in (old) lime stone industry.

Return to “Trade tittle-tattle”