Developments

Messages for GnOrfolkers (meeting arrangements and the like). If you want a forum for your own local group, let me know.

Moderator: GnOrfolkers

More_Cats_Than_Sense
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: Railways, Cats, Computers, Beer

Developments

Postby More_Cats_Than_Sense » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 am

Following my chat with Nick Shorten (Modellers Mate) at Dereham on Saturday last, I can confirm that we have a couple of bookings for layouts for 2010. First one is for the Eastern Rail show on Sunday 22nd August 2010 at Dereham, this is being run by "The Flying Pigs" and not the ALSRM (gossip for our next meeting). The second is the Aldeburgh Model Experience on Saturday 11th September 2010. Layouts and space available to be confirmed for both venues.

I Gneed to get some detail on KH before then! :shock:
Barry Weston

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer.

The only thing that keeps me sane, is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes....

Never knowingly sensible!

Nick Ellingworth
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: Many things

Postby Nick Ellingworth » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:21 pm

I need to perform major surgery on my layout before then and that's assuming I'm still in the area around that time of year, after I graduate (touch wood) I could end up with a job anywhere.
*Insert witty signature here*

Jon Randall
Demi-Millegniumer
Demi-Millegniumer
Interests: Narrow gauge railways, modelling

Postby Jon Randall » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:51 pm

I'm not sure if I'll exhibit anything at Dereham this year as I won't have a new layout built by then. I think that as I've exhibited both Tetley Grange and Baxham Fishing Lakes for the last two years the paying punters deserve something fresh. I may build something there though, we can discuss this at future meetings.
Jon Randall

Needs to stop procrastinating and start modelling

Return to “The GnOrfolkers [Gn15]”