Sherwood Forest Railway Gala 2006

Gn15ers in GnOttinghamshire, UK

Moderator: GnOtters

david colley jnr
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion
Interests: all things steam, railways under 15" gauge and anything else that moves!

Sherwood Forest Railway Gala 2006

Postby david colley jnr » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:21 pm

Wow, hasn't that year gone by fast?! :P Well, here it is again, the time for our own little mini gala on the 30th Sept/ 1st Oct.! ! We'd like to extend a warm welcome to all those who read these pages, and beg you all to try and publicise the event as much as possible!

This year, we will have Effie and Mountaneer visiting from CCLR, along with both of our steam locomotives, and also Anne and Lottie the Lister making an appearance and maybe partakeing in some light shunting duties....

Hopefully by this time next week, we will have the first part of our new station in place and this will open up the running possibilities, with maybe even drop offs available to those that ask! :wink:

Anyway, back to track building, but if you do make it up, please say hi (i'll be the one with the ponytail looking very stressed. (only 3 weeks to our wedding! :shock: ) ) and i'll give you as warm a welcome as possible and maybe even a fooplate ride if we aren't too hectic!

See you all soon!

David
Last edited by david colley jnr on Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the website,

www.sherwoodforestrailway.com

Colin Peake
Seasoned Campaigner
Seasoned Campaigner

Postby Colin Peake » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:55 pm

Hi David!

I hope to be there on the Saturday, no doubt the pig chasers will be in attendance too :lol:

I have had an advert on the front of www.miniaturerailways.fotopic.net for a couple of weeks now, hopefully someone will read it!

Sorry I didn't get the chance for a chat at Cleethorpes last week, you were zipping about on 'Flyer everytime I saw you.

Colin
Colin Peake
http://o9modeller.blogspot.com/ - Modelling miniature railways in 7mm scale

Return to “The GnOtters [Gn15]”