One year since last post..

Gn15ers in GnOttinghamshire, UK

Moderator: GnOtters

MOG
GnatterBox Centurion
GnatterBox Centurion

One year since last post..

Postby MOG » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:01 am

:cry: Just noticed that it is almost exactly a year since the last Gnotter posting.
Wonder what we're all doing?

Sadly we are down one since last year, still hard to believe. Hopefully one day I'll have a loco named 'Versif'.. or perhaps an industry on a US outline layout named Kanuritch Engineering?

Me - I still lurk..I haven't been Gn15ing as much lately but more importantly trying to spend a little less time reading and posting online, and a little more time modelling. Been 3mm'ing and 009ing of late.

Hay fever has just kicked in, so even more time spent modelling in the cool damp confines of the cellar to come.:wink:

Hope that the remaining Gnotters are thriving?!
Martin Hogg
MOGTRAINS at:
http://mogtrains.blogspot.co.uk/
(all earlier sites sadly demised :-( )

David Nix
True GnATTERbox
True GnATTERbox
Interests: Narrow Gauge, Computing, Caravanning

Postby David Nix » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:00 pm

Hi Martin, good to hear you are still lurking and modelling. I'm still lurking occasionally - obviously very occasionally since I've only just noticed your post. :? I'm keeping well, joined Ashover Light Railway Society, but haven't had time for modelling this year, though the intension is still there. :shock: I just noticed a posting in 'Modelling Matters' from someone named Martin in Notts and came here to see if he had joined the GnOtters.
Hope the hay fever has abated, it hasn't been too bad this year, except last month in Derbyshire when I was caravanning next to a field where grass was being cut.
David

A Gnother Gnotts Gn15 Gnutter

Return to “The GnOtters [Gn15]”