Hello again, I'm back!

With apologies to Flanders and Swann (The Gnu Song, if you must know), this forum is for all those "Hi", "Howdy" and "This is who I am" messages. If you're introducing yourself, please start a new topic (unless your somebody else's alter-ego, in which case seek professional help)

Moderator: GnATTERbox Moderators

Carlo
True GnATTERbox
True GnATTERbox
Interests: figures, microlayouts

Hello again, I'm back!

Postby Carlo » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:18 am

Hello, all -

Some of you may recall that I made and sold a range of 1:24 figures several years ago. They were later sold as "figure kits" by Steve at Back2Bay6.

Then I went off and did 7/8ths and 1:12 scale models and figures, many of which I also sold on the web and through Steve.

Now I've decided to come back to Gn15, since we are "downsizing" and moving to a condo, with no outdoor train spaces. As usual, when I start a new scale, I make some figures to give me a better "feel" for the scale, size, and mass.

So, I heavily modified some of my old figures to what you see here. I have several arms which I will attach in due course, when a proper pose has been established for each guy. These are for me alone, and will not be for sale, unless...

Regards to all my friends here,
Carlo Spirito
http://www.carlospirito.com

chris stockdale
Millegniumer
Millegniumer
Interests: most things narrow gauge, model or full size, especially 7 1/4" 'minimal' (which is sub Heywood ride on)

Postby chris stockdale » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:18 am

Hi Carlo,

I kind of thought you'd never been away! :D

Looking forward to seeing more of your great modelling whatever the scale.

Cheers,

Return to “You really ought to gnow your who's wahoo”