As per usual I was in a hurry to make the layout ready for the show so some on the items were created in a ... shall we say hap hazard manner.
Anyway I've be redoing to creates of fruit using bass wood strips.
The peaches I made last time I used sorgem seeds but are regular supply of chook food seems to be not as generous as it has been in previous bags so I had to find an alternative
The container on the right is coriander seed and on the left is some of the seed lightly spray painted red. I say lightly because I needed some of the pale colour to show through cause the peaches shouldn't be that red
You can see the final result and I'm pretty happy with it. Just gotta keep them in a air tight / vermin proof container between shows.